Sunday, March 13, 2011

passes through,end of the year?

            oh,ysterday i pass my QTI exam!oh what is QTI?? this QTI is something like we hve to pass the exam b4 we go n take jpj test,but i bet you all wanna know how i can pass this exam ryte?haha:p
act like after one of the girl is my turn,but something happen when suddenly it's a heavy rain,oh NO!!so one of QTI couch,couch??haha,whatever la,..he say "are you sure you can drive with this heavy rain?"oh like usual i said"insyaallah!"heee


  so tht coach said that if i take that QTI test,maybe there's something happen like maybe pass or fail,but if i din"t do that exam,tht coach will give me pass!oh >mulienyer hati die<haha:D
but wht ever it is,still i dont get it,feel so bad if dont take tht exam,no one can help me..suddenly tht coach call me,and ask me to go inside the car n he just gve me drive the car only in the"LITAR"
HAHAHA:D how sad??hmmm


   not even one round,then just like very easy when he just gve me pass,oh thank you,but sure i have to face another situation but not like this on that jpj test,it's really scare me!!
and last 2 day i feel bad when i watch news..
tsunami in japan,pity n i feel very sad!!so come we pray together and there's nothing bad happen!amin!!my mind keep asking is it next year is 2012??hmm,..end of the year??ya allah,please forgive all my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment